Diamond Plus Gift & Bonus Gift

alane10

We just reached 340 points on our last cruise, so are looking at the options for the D+ bonus gift.

There are some gifts that specify it is per relationship or cabin. We have only received 1 bottle of champagne per cabin for the first D+ Gift. Is that normal? Should DH and I select different gifts, so we each receive a gift?

For our Emerald Welcome gift, I request water and he gets a beer. However, I am not sure why I think. D+ gift would be different, so figured I would ask :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We just reached 340 points on our last cruise, so are looking at the options for the D+ bonus gift.

There are some gifts that specify it is per relationship or cabin. We have only received 1 bottle of champagne per cabin for the first D+ Gift. Is that normal? Should DH and I select different gifts, so we each receive a gift?

For our Emerald Welcome gift, I request water and he gets a beer. However, I am not sure why I think. D+ gift would be different, so figured I would ask :)

They will go by the profile of the first person on the booking. The only way you will both get gifts is if you are in different staterooms.