Island Princess CD

goldencruiser

Rich,

We were on the Island June 12-19 with land tour through the 23rd. We didn't meet you personally, but we sure had a great time! The weather certainly was incredible!! Not many people can say they clearly saw Mt. McKinley for 3 consecutive days!!

For those with upcoming Island trips, I did a little summary of my experience which is now somewhere around the 3rd page. My husband and I love to dance, so we especially enjoyed the shows in the Universe Lounge where we could join in (50's sock hop, for example). The entertainment staff is so energetic and friendly. We really enjoyed our cruise!

Hi Richard !

Of course we will be back on a Princess cruise ! Our next cruise will be on the beautifull Dawn Princess next March... Do you know on wich ship you will be at that time ? I did my video montage of our cruise on the Coral Princess and I would be glad to give you a DVD copy of it !!!

Thx for the great memories !

Alain R.

Richard

It is nice to see that a CD surf's the boards. It shows that he or she is willing to see what the customer wants on the cruise. My wife and I will be sailing with you on the IP on 9/4 for our 30th annivesrsary. We can't wait! We've been planning this for years and now that our youngest has graduated college, it's time! See you in September....you'll have to hum the tune to yourself :-)

• 1 month later...

Been trying to contact you on private e-mail for months...finally found you.

Coontact me on my private if you can !

Going on the Golden mid August...had difficult time trying to get a good fare on the Island.

charter.net is personal

Thanks

PS. And to all this is the best ever CD and this is my 17th

Hi Goldencruiser:

I am the CD on the Island for the Alaska season. Gavin Chandler is now Relief CD on the Golden.

As I did this winter while I was on the Coral, I will be happy to answer anybody's questions as time permits. I usually have the chance to check the boards a couple of times a week.

We are just finishing our first Alaska cruise and the weather has been spectacular! icon_cool.gif

Hopefully it is an omen for the season!

Kind Regards & I hope to welcome you all aboard the Island soon!

Richard Joseph

Archived