Carnival Dream - Best place to get away on ship?

fingolfin269

What are your favorite places to get away from it all on the Carnival Dream? The Serenity area looks nice but figure that one is obvious. Any good nooks/crannies you're willing to share? I'd just like to have a place where I can restock on beer nearby and I'm good to go. Thanks!

Take the hall on the 11th floor, Panorama as far forward as you can get. The hall will sort of turn toward center. At the end of either side you choose to take there is a door that opens into the back side of the elevator area for the spa and serenity area. Directly across from that between rooms 11201 and 11202 there is a very short hall toward a door with a window.

Behind this door is an almost private deck. It's small, about the size of two cabins with no access to alcohol ; ) and only a couple wood benches. You will very rarely bump into anyone out there. It's just one of those spots no one realizes is there. on our 7 days cruise we only saw one other person there.

It is down the cloud 9 cabin hall but there isn't anything barring access, no need for a keycard just to wander. These directions sound confusing but I am being super specific for anyone who is a bit apprehensive about opening the doors and moving forward or being in the cloud 9 area. As long as the door doesn't say "crew only" there are no worries.

You can get a visual by looking at the deck plan. The deck isn't marked but I assure you it is there.