Havana cabana capacity

bubbylovescruising

Can the Havana cabana cabins fit four people ? I can't get this category to come up when doing a mock booking, most likely because they are sold out. But I wanted to see if anyone knows if four can be booked in these cabins? I've tried various dates trying to get this to pull up. I did see somewhere that up to four can be booked in the interior cabins but we are looking for the patio/balcony.

I just looked at the deck plans, was kind of curious myself. So two of the Havana suites hold 4 people, but as for the others, Steph is correct. Only one regular Havana cabana will sleep 4, and only two will sleep 3. I imagine it is because of the age requirement, not many families are able to book these cabins.

Sam Eagle is correct.

Havana Staterooms that sleep 4: 5201 (Cabana) & 5221 (Inside)

Havana Staterooms that sleep 3: 5227 & 5228 (Cabana), 5236 & 5235 (Cabana Suites), 5222 (Inside).

That's it. All other Havana Cabins whether on deck 5,6 or 7 have a max capacity of 2 passengers.

So I needed (ok wanted) a cabana for 3 and an inside Havana for 3. I booked about 4 hours after the cruise opened for booking. Not sure I would have gotten them otherwise. We are sailing from Miami in June. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Actually, two of the Havana suites do sleep 4. I know for a fact that the one I was in, # 5235, slept 4 because I had the option to add one more person to my cabin (we already had 3) for an additional 1800.

I booked my Havana suite just 3 months before my cruise and at the time, 3 of the 4 suites were available. My daughter also booked a Havana inside at that time. So my suggestion to anyone who wants one of these cabins, check at the time of final payment. Most likely, there will be some cancellations.

• 2 weeks later...
Actually, two of the Havana suites do sleep 4. I know for a fact that the one I was in, # 5235, slept 4 because I had the option to add one more person to my cabin (we already had 3) for an additional 1800.

I booked my Havana suite just 3 months before my cruise and at the time, 3 of the 4 suites were available. My daughter also booked a Havana inside at that time. So my suggestion to anyone who wants one of these cabins, check at the time of final payment. Most likely, there will be some cancellations.

That's possible, but it's not their official listed capacity. They may have allowed it if there were extra capacity on the ship, but I do not think you can originally book it with four pax.

Edited by mrsfuzzmo

That's possible, but it's not their official listed capacity. They may have allowed it if there were extra capacity on the ship, but I do not think you can originally book it with four pax.

Are you talking about the Havana suites or the regular Havana cabanas? There is only one Havana cabana on deck 5 that you can book for 4 people. But as for the Havana suites, two of the four do allow for 4 people. (Cabins 5235 and 5236). The difference in those two suites is that the sofa makes out into a queen size bed. It''s even shown on the deck plans.

Since only a total of three Havana cabins with the patio on deck 5 are available for 4 people, they are difficult to come by. But I did mock bookings, looking for one next summer, and sure enough, they came up. Unfortunately, it was not the itinerary that I am looking for, so I will continue to look for a cancellation.

Carnival makes no exceptions. A cabin is either equipped for 4, or it is not.

I was depressed that none of them are handicapped friendly. I had to book in the Family Harbor while my friends are in a Cabana.

That is a shame, as they should have at least one Havana Cabin that is accessible so that you can all use the same facilities.