Free Internet on Majesty of the Seas

camlj62

I read in an article that "passengers who booked a Majesty of the Seas cruise on or before March 15 for a sailing departing anytime on or after May 15, 2016, will also receive free Internet" Does anyone know if this is true, as we booked our cruise in March, and if so, how does one go about getting the free Internet? Thanks!

i'm sure someone will post, but given I'm going on Majesty soon I'll comment. I think that is old news. During a recent refit of Majesty it was supposed to get the newer faster onboard internet and they were indeed giving it away free for awhile. I think that was when the ship was still in Miami. I think that free period is over as it is offered for sale on my current cruise.

We just left Majesty today and we booked the cruise in Feb when they were offering free internet and we had a note on our seapass giving us a code for the entire cruise. One free pass for each person booked. Others have also received as long as booked when offered.

We just left Majesty today and we booked the cruise in Feb when they were offering free internet and we had a note on our seapass giving us a code for the entire cruise. One free pass for each person booked. Others have also received as long as booked when offered.

Yep- we just got off as well. I had called RCCL and asked about it and was told they didnt know anything about it- but when we got on board they handed us a card with a password. It worked great- except in our cabin which had no service most of the time! It was good for 2 devices at a time.

We got the card with log in information when we boarded 4 weeks ago. It worked well in most places and in our case quite well our cabin on deck 10 :cool:

I would suggest taking a picture of the log in info or keeping the card with you. You will need to re-sign in if you are off of the system for too long.