Breezes Day Pass 10/15/16

Jcgmommy117

Breezes is fun for a day pass. You can also check out RIU on Paradise Island (next to Atlantis). I like RIU a little better because the beach is so gorgeous. But it can also be too rough for swimming, depending on the weather. Breezes includes watersports, so that's a plus.

I would go to the Melia or the Riu. We did Breezes in May and were not completely happy. There is NO bar service on the beach. You have to walk almost to the main building to get a drink, which is serviced in a 6/8 oz glass. Doing the Melia at the end of Oct. Will post on my return.

Y'all have been so helpful! We are supposed to leave Jacksonville 10/13 heading for the Bahamas. I don't see how that supposed to happen with how Freeport and Nassau got hit and Matthew is probably coming back around. Those poor people.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Y'all have been so helpful! We are supposed to leave Jacksonville 10/13 heading for the Bahamas. I don't see how that supposed to happen with how Freeport and Nassau got hit and Matthew is probably coming back around. Those poor people.

I keep checking the Port Nassau web cam hoping it will come back online but so far it hasn't. We'll just have to wait and see how things went. I imagine some of the hotels on the beaches will have gotten water damage and may have to close for repairs until they can fix things.

Edited by CruisinCrow

I just read that the RIU Palace lost part of a wall in the storm. That makes me so sad! We were just there less than 3 weeks ago.

I have been trying to find any news articles on the impacts and haven't been successful. Thanks for the update! I too have also. Even checking the port cam and it's still out. I truly hope Matthew and a Nicole stay away from the Bahamas! Those poor people do not need another hit in such a short period of time. [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums