Haven Question

cadmille

We will be traveling with a small group on a upcoming cruise ours plus two other cabins, is there any advantage to getting a Haven cabin as we will want to spend most of our time with the other cabins? As I understand it they wouldn't be able to take advantage of any of the benefits of the Haven category if there not booked in a Haven cabin, correct?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

I have cruised before while I was in a suite and other friends and family members were not. We were able to enjoy this arrangement. We would either meet up with them after breakfast or lunch and do things. Or we would have lunch or breakfast with them in the main dining room.

True, you would receive the early embarkation and they wouldn't. But having the larger and nicer room is also nice when you want to entertain your non-suite guests. First, you will be more comfortable in your room than a standard room and you can utilize the Butler to bring snacks or other things that you could all enjoy. In addition, the concierge will be happy to make dining reservations for your entire group.

Do you think you will want to do every single thing together? Or have some separate time?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by DMH15

There are pros and cons to traveling mixed Haven/non-Haven. I think you're aware of the cons - only those in your cabin get the priority embarkation and use of the Haven lounge/restaurant/pool.

However, your cabin is yours to share as you see fit, and that includes the services that your butler provides. Have everyone over for a meal and the butler will take care of everything. Ask your butler about throwing a cocktail party - they will give you any costs involved and then take care of everything.

And like the other poster said, when using the concierge, anything you do as group they will be happy to take care of your entire party.