Recent Anthem cruisers

I was wondering if they were offering any specialty dining packages including Chef's table on-board. When we cruised on Grandeur a few years ago they had a deal for 3 specialties along with chef's table for a reasonable price. Was hoping they might have the same thing now.

TIA

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This past February they had a discount on the specialty restaurants.

Could you tell me how the discount worked? I just booked dining for a November cruise. If someone pre-books are they out of luck for discounts

On our recent 9 day to New England and Canada we purchased the 2 restaurant specialty dining option. I do not recall the Chef's Table being an option for this package.

The specialty dining must be used on day 1 and day 2 of the cruise. If you purchase before your sail day as we did, there will be a paper in you room that tells you your dining venues. If you do not like the choices, you can have it changed by going to the venue of choice and making a reservation.

We chose Jamie's Italian and Chops and we enjoyed both of them. Our cruise also had a 3 and 4 venue options that could be purchased online.

Enjoy your cruise!