Rear facing balcony rooms on Ecstasy

Texas Moomba

Hi, We're interested in anyone who has stayed in one of the rear facing balconies on the Ecstasy. We love the rear of the ship and think it would be cool to be able to sit on our balcony and watch the wake from the rear.

Can anyone tell us about it or who has a few pics to share.

Jim&Pam

Hi, We're interested in anyone who has stayed in one of the rear facing balconies on the Ecstasy. We love the rear of the ship and think it would be cool to be able to sit on our balcony and watch the wake from the rear.

Jim&Pam

My friends and I stayed in an aft cabin in 2011 on the Ecstasy. Would definitely do it again! I can't find pictures at the moment, but you will love it. A bonus is that because you are at the back of the ship, there isn't a lot of traffic in the hallway. :)

• 1 month later...

Jim&Pam

We just booked one for March. I came here and searched for aft extended balcony ecstasy and a lot of pics and advice popped up. I googled as well and found YouTube videos. March 2015 we had a Jr Suite on the Verandah deck and loved it but the balcony was tiny. We spent a lot of time on the balcony with room service and loved sitting out there and watching the ship pull in/leave port. The moon and stars were also beautiful.

Edited by dezertspray