bubbles

going on the spirit in a few weeks and was thinking about shouting my two grandies a bottomless drinks package each.they are not really big soft drink drinkers but what other drinks are included.finally if one of them want to take a can of drink back to the room unopened for later will this be allowed

thank you

Yes, unfortunately the bottomless bubbles program is post mix only. No cans given out.

As for what else is included i think the only other thing was juices from the bars.

Hope this helps.

going on the spirit in a few weeks and was thinking about shouting my two grandies a bottomless drinks package each.they are not really big soft drink drinkers but what other drinks are included.finally if one of them want to take a can of drink back to the room unopened for later will this be allowed

thank you

I may not have phrased my question enough.if I was to not purchase the bubbles package for my grandies, how much are the soft drinks and juices to buy as you go

thank you

When we cruised on the Spirit last year there were soft drinks and alcohol in the fridge like a mini bar. We asked our steward to remove the spirits and just had beer and soft drinks. From memory soft drinks were $2.75.

There were really nice mocktails available at some of the bars around $6.

Also upstairs near the Mexican was a drinks station that had a nice refreshing lemon cordial.

Sent from my iPad using Forums