Have Anyone Book with Bernard's Tour Before?

danny8826

We used Bernard's Tours in Sept 2015. Our tour guide was David. We took the island tour that did not include beach time (Island Tour I). It was a great tour, and David kept us entertained and informed. We went to all the places promised on their website. The tour description clearly stated (and still does) that the Iguana Farm is temporarily under construction, so we were happy they've created a little roadside Iguana stop to fill in. Bernard's bent over backwards to please everyone. In Marigot we were met by another of their tours. A couple from that tour finished their tour with us (not sure why). And another couple wanted more time at Maho Beach. So our tour guide left them there, and made arrangements for another tour to pick them up later. I highly recommend Bernard's!

Sent from my SM-P600 using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...

My favorite excursion ever. We've used Bernard's Tours twice and you won't be disappointed. Last time we had the Mailman as our driver and he was so entertaining and informative. Our group of 18 (ages 8-65) had a wonderful time. Orient Beach is beautiful and airplane beach might be my most favorite place on Earth. Hope that helps and that you have fun.