Formal nights and Italian Night - Caribbean Princess - Please Help...

Suncat

icon_cool.gif

Hi:

can anybody who has been on the CP - Western Itinerary - (Princess Cays, Ochos Rios, Grand Cayman & Cozumel) advise when the formal night are, and when Italian night is? I'd like to know when to make reservations at Sabitinni's and also we are planning on the Balcony dinner and do not want to do either on the formal nights.

Others have said the formal nights are Monday and Wednesday nights, but my TA who has sailed twice already says the formal nights are on Sunday and Thursday. Hmmmhhhh - maybe I'll call princess to confirm...

I heard Caribbean night in the dining rooms is on Tues., the day of Jamaica...???>?>?>?

Thanks!

When we were on the CP our formal nights were Monday--which was the day at sea in which we were married...and On Wed., which was when we were supposed to go to Grand Cayman and it got cancelled due to bad weather. Hope this helpsicon_smile.gif

Hi Suncat,

I’ve been trying to discern the dinner schedule/rotation myself and have seen MANY postings asking for this information (including one of my own). So far I do have this information for our cruise:

Saturday Fort Lauderdale Semi Sailaway

Sunday Princess Cays Semi Italian

Monday At Sea Formal Cpt's Welcome

Tuesday Ochio Rios Semi Caribbean

Wednesday Grand Cayman Formal Cpt's Gala

Thursday Cozumel Semi Chef's

Friday At Sea Semi Landfall

Saturday Disembark

I haven't been able to confirm the Italian, Caribbean and Chef’s menus yet. I did read someone’s posting saying the Caribbean dinner was after leaving Jamaica and the other two were guesses based on other Princess cruises, but like I said, unconfirmed. Maybe some previous cruisers can help us here.

Would you believe I was on the Caribbean last week and already can't remember when I ate what? Hopefully, someone can better remember which night is which. The only thing I can tell you for sure is that French night has been changed to Caribbean night on the Caribbean Princess only. I had pork tenderloin on Caribbean night and Pineapple Creme Brulee. Not sure but this might be Thursday night and Friday night is Landfall, decorated in red, white and blue with one of the dishes being turkey and stuffing. Not much help, am I?

Archived