Silhouette C1 Cabin 1210 (AFT)

sandc4e

Hi!

Checking to see if anyone has sailed in this cabin on Silhouette. Only things I know is it is dead center and wider balcony due to Steward's Cart storage.

I'd love to see pics or hear experiences. Is the bed beside the balcony, did you experience soot on the balcony, any noise from above.

This is only our second cruise and our first with Celebrity - we can't wait!!!!!!!!!

• 3 months later...

Sandc4e- I have not been in 1210, but have researched it, and have it reserved in January, 2018. You can google that cabin and find pics of the balcony, etc., as I did. Bed appears to be by the balcony and very few reports of soot. You're right, it has one of the larger aft balconies. Have fun!

Sandc4e- I have not been in 1210, but have researched it, and have it reserved in January, 2018. You can google that cabin and find pics of the balcony, etc., as I did. Bed appears to be by the balcony and very few reports of soot. You're right, it has one of the larger aft balconies. Have fun!

Thanks Mike, I did look at the spreadsheet and tried to find some pics. I'll be on in April and will provide and upadte.