Good decision?

bullsh

The wife and I upgraded to a js on the Enchantment for are up coming cruise good decision With the prices dropped we talked our friends that is golng with us to pay an extre $80 to go from a inside deck 7 to a guarantee balcony. We have never done a guarantee before but My thought is that for $80 you get 40 more sq ft and a balcony. With the sailing being nov 28 it is not showing what balcony room are left is there any bad balconys on the Enchantment.this is our friends first cruise so hopefully we didn't steer them wrong

Thank you

I would try to avoid a stateroom that is connecting or near the centrum. Your friends can watch for their stateroom assignment and ask RC to change it if they don't like the location. RC will normally let us change an assigned stateroom to any other available stateroom in the same exact category that has been assigned.

Edited by clarea

The wife and I upgraded to a js on the Enchantment for are up coming cruise good decision With the prices dropped we talked our friends that is golng with us to pay an extre $80 to go from a inside deck 7 to a guarantee balcony. We have never done a guarantee before but My thought is that for $80 you get 40 more sq ft and a balcony. With the sailing being nov 28 it is not showing what balcony room are left is there any bad balconys on the Enchantment.this is our friends first cruise so hopefully we didn't steer them wrong

Thank you

I don't know if there is a "bad" balcony on that ship - we are sailing her not long after you. However, I think your logic is solid - extra space plus a balcony. Don't see how that could be too bad. Enjoy your cruise!