Pelican Grand Beach Resort in Ft. Lauderdale to POM this Sunday

TimmyRocks

Hi there,

Does anyone know the best and cheapest way to get 2 of us to the port in Miami this Sunday figuring getting picked up around 11:30AM? I contacted SAS and they don't run from this hotel. Waiting on MJS to get back to me (I've used them before) and priced out a cab at like $100 (NO WAY) so maybe Uber is our only other viable option. Anyone else doing the same trip to Port Miami on Sunday by chance? That would be awesome. There's just 2 of us and a bunch of luggage of course...haha

Thank You

We stayed at the Pelican Grand two weeks ago and took the Super Shuttle of Miami to the Miami airport for $90.50 including tip. It was fast and easy. My husband used their App to book the pick up time and prepay the fare and tip. Our driver arrived 10 minutes early(we received a text as we waited on the Resort's veranda) and knew of a big accident on the highway and had re-mapped our route. We could see the gridlock on I-95 as we zipped by on his new route on the Turnpike!

We were very impressed with Pelican Grand Beach Resort and highly recommend them to anyone looking for something extra to add to a cruise. We were there just before the high season kicked in and the room rates doubled. We felt like we had hit the jackpot! :D