Internet package

Mizzori

I was thinking of getting the Internet package for a couple of reasons.

1. I need to check emails as its an important time of year for work but could do this maybe once a day.

2. Dear hubby loves watching movies and other stuff. Can you get it or does the ship block it.

3. I am a snap chat and Facebook junkie but I could do without for a week.

4. So in reality I really only need it once per day for emails so question should I get just 1 device for 11.99 per day and let him use it also. Or do they have smaller plans that I can just check emails etc...

Also is this Internet fast what are your thoughts on service

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

They have no plans that are less than one 24-hour period. Also, they have no plans that you can purchase pre-cruise for less than the entire cruise. Once you get on board, you can purchase fewer days, but the daily cost will be higher than what you would have paid pre-cruise.

Once on board how is the pre purchased internet package activated. Is it loaded on to account or is a code left in room? Last time we had trouble activating it. Sailing on Oasis. Thanks

You should get a code when you receive your SeaPass card.

They have no plans that are less than one 24-hour period. Also, they have no plans that you can purchase pre-cruise for less than the entire cruise. Once you get on board, you can purchase fewer days, but the daily cost will be higher than what you would have paid pre-cruise.[/QUOT

What is the cost for 1 24 hour period?

They have no plans that are less than one 24-hour period.

I think a few others have reported this as well, but on Empress this week you could get a 60 min package (had to be used continuously) of Surf for $10. It was only available on the RC Online PCs - not available via WiFi on your device.

I think a few others have reported this as well, but on Empress this week you could get a 60 min package (had to be used continuously) of Surf for $10. It was only available on the RC Online PCs - not available via WiFi on your device.

Was this available any day, or only the last day of the cruise?

I don't know either, but I've only seen less than 24-hour plans available on other ships on the last full day.

It could be that the system was stuck in the last day mode - only the 24 hr plans were available from the RC Online PCs - none of the other packages (this was up to about 3-4 PM on boarding day - I didn't check the other days). The other packages were available via own device.