After cruise, what to do with luggage?

dlwfarm

Our plane doesn't leave until 5:00, so we are hoping to seee some of New Orleans sites after we get off the boat. We will have two carry-ons. Is there any place we can store these until we leave for the airport? I hate to carry them around with us all day. Thnaks,

Our plane doesn't leave until 5:00, so we are hoping to seee some of New Orleans sites after we get off the boat. We will have two carry-ons. Is there any place we can store these until we leave for the airport? I hate to carry them around with us all day. Thnaks,

Following :)

• 4 weeks later...

We're staying at the Hilton Riverside the night before our cruise in February. When we get off the cruise ship Hilton will hold our luggage free of charge until we return to catch our transfer at the hotel to the airport.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the price was around $50. We had two large bags and one carry-on size. We had originally planned to just pick up our luggage at the port but you needed to be back there by around 1PM. You had till 3PM or so to get your bags if they took them to the airport. You meet them at baggage claim to pick up your bags. Very easy and worked great.