Airfare to Papeete Question

cmm80124

Hi everyone,

Thought I'd post this here before trying the airline board...

Can anyone tell me *approximately* what Princess charges if you use their airfare to Papeete? We live in Orlando but can make our own arrangements to Los Angeles if that makes a difference.

For example, will our total airfare per person be $1,000? $1,500? Just trying to make some early decisions and this advice would be very helpful.

Thanks!

My airfare in March from LAX to Papeete was $670 round trip. In order to get that low price, we had to fly in early and stay later, but the lower air fare more than made up for the extra cost of pre and post cruise expenses.

My LAX to PPT for March 2006 is $880/pp with Princess Air. If you want any deviations, that is $75/more. I see Air New Zealand has some deals for about $825/pp LAX to PPT but must fly one of the days they fly (M,W,F I think). We cannot extend our vacation any longer to make up for the flight day differences. Princess quoted about $550/pp for the GRR to LAX portion, so we will do that part on our own -- I can get domestic air much cheaper than that.

the easiest way is to ask your TA to check on it! they, or Princess directly, will be happy to give you a quote!! and, if you feel more comfortable having air secured, you can book Princess air and then cancel it(before final payment of course) if you find a better price.

we used Princess air our first time down and then booked our own the second time. only thing I would strongly suggest is that you fly out a day later than the masses. come a day earlier if you can too.

We live in Tampa. We flew to LA on our own and then took Princess Air from LA to Papeete. Our cruise went Papeete to Honolulu. Our airfare in May to and from LA was about $700 pp. I was also glad that I broke up the trip by staying in LA going and coming back.

Archived