Carnival Valor Camp ocean Staff question

caro325

Does anyone have any idea if there are Spanish speaking counselors in the Carnival Valor camp ocean program??? I am an experience cruiser, but in 14 days I am going to take my first ever cruise with my just turned 2 year old daughter in the Carnival valor going to the caribean and was wondering about the camp ocean program. My daugther only understands Spanish and was wondering if would be able to use the program. or if anyone had any experience which such a young child participating. thanks in advance for any information

When we sailed out of Galveston in 2008, several counselors were either from Central or South America and spoke some form of Spanish. This is not a guarantee, however, I think on the pre-registration forms, one can indicate the primary language of the child.

Also, attend the open house the first day, (embarkation, usually from 1 until safety drill), and advise the counselor.

Thank you! I will make sure to do that. did you aver take a just turn 2 child with you???? did they enjoy the activities

I register my child who will turn 2 prior to her first cruise. It does not give you a language option. It has an option that says "Special Needs". I selected no so it didn't ask me for other information. Maybe you should select yes and it may ask you to indicate what the need is. There you may be able to write it in.

I took my 2 year old on a cruise and he loved it! He took a little while to warm up to camp (he stayed a couple of hours during dinner the first night it was open) and his time increased as the trip went on.

He is 11 now, Gold on Carnival and going on his 7th cruise in April!