Entertainmnet on board - St Petersburg

flexsmom

Looking for advice from former NCL Baltic cruisers about the type and quality of the entertainment offered on-board the night docked in St Petersburg, please. I've read in passing that most ships have some kind of folkloric dance program or something like that, but haven't seen anyone mention anything specific about it.

My DD wants to attend an evening ballet performance in the city but she knows it will be a LONG two days if we do that. I'm wondering if the program on board is good enough that I can talk her into just hanging out on the ship that night!

I've searched many of the reviews for the Star this past summer already. Any insight is appreciated!

If you've read the reviews for the Star from last summer, I can't add anything to that. Except to point out the obvious fact that things might be different on the Getaway.

Most people seem to agree that it's a good show. We certainly have no regrets about staying on board for that instead of paying for an evening excursion. But like everything that the cruise lines offer for free, it could disappear by the time you sail…

I think your best bet is to wait until the first reviews start coming back after the Getaway starts its Baltic season next year.

If you've read the reviews for the Star from last summer, I can't add anything to that. Except to point out the obvious fact that things might be different on the Getaway.

Most people seem to agree that it's a good show. We certainly have no regrets about staying on board for that instead of paying for an evening excursion. But like everything that the cruise lines offer for free, it could disappear by the time you sail…

I think your best bet is to wait until the first reviews start coming back after the Getaway starts its Baltic season next year.

Good point - I tend to be an obsessive pre-planner but this likely isn't something I have to decide in the next month. Thanks!