Need help choosing - Vista or others

**Bear with me, I know this is a long post, but I wanted to get it all out there. :)**

I know most people would say go with the newest ship, but we're having a hard time choosing. A little about us...2 adults in our late 30's with 2 kiddos - ages 10 and 5 at the time we sail, both kids have been on 3 or 4 cruises before. Hubby and I have sailed more than that. We don't care about the bars or clubs - we don't use either. Have always had a balcony cabin. What we do care about:

- Cleanliness

- Friendly crew

- Great Camp Carnival/Camp Ocean with friendly workers

- Fun, attentive wait staff

- Serenity deck that isn't always over crowded

- Extra stuff - waterworks/slides, Guy's Burgers, etc

- Updated - don't want to be on a ship that looks rundown

- Easy to "navigate" - we recently were on the Breeze and seemed to always feel lost...it was like you had to go up or down stairs, then down a hall to another set of stairs to get where you were going

- Feeling very little motion - I know it mostly depends on the seas, but I'd love to know if those of you who have been on the ships that I'm going to mention can tell me your thoughts. Our daughter seems to get sea sick once or twice and it's almost always when she's been in the Camp Ocean or eating dinner.

So here are the ones we are looking at...sailing on April 15th.

- Carnival Magic (leave from Port canaveral)- 7 nights, Belize, Costa Maya, Roatan, Cozumel

- Carnival Glory (leave from Miami) - 7 nights, St. Thomas, Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, San Juan

- Carnival Sunshine (leave from Port Canaveral) - 8 nights, St. Maarten, St. Kitts, Grand Turk, San Juan

- Carnival Conquest (leave from Ft. Lauderdale) - 8 nights, Grand Turk, La Romana, Aruba, Curacao

- Carnival Vista (leave from Miami) - 6 nights, Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, Cozumel

The Sunshine and Conquest appeal to us because the kids have never been to those ports. They have been to Cozumel 3 or 4 times, Belize and Ocho Rios (although we never left the ship), Roatan 2 times, and Costa Maya once.

Thanks for your input!!!

The Vista covers most of your needs especially the easy to navigate , obviously brand new and updated, awesome entertainment staff for the kids (although I don't have any) had the best wait staff in a while (I believe you put in the effort as well to get them to open up) and for the size it's very smooth even being in 1487 the last interior cabin at the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums