Trams on Labadee

sailaway04

Hi, quick question about the tram services that go to Columbus Cove. I read somewhere that a passenger was on the tram going to Columbus Cove and the drive stopped at the market and made them walk the rest of the way. I think it was something about not enough room to turn it around. My mom is coming off serious health issues for this cruise and won't have the stamina to walk from the market area to the cove. Has anyone who has been there recently know if the tram does go all the way to the cove or just stops where the drives wants to?

Thanks.

Actually they are kinda right.

There are two markets. The one close to the BBQ and near the entrance to ride the roller coaster vendors building and "the hill"...............and

The other with paintings and other trinkets near Columbus cove.

The tram lets you off at the drive that you have to walk down to get to the beach.

The other end where the vendors building is, well that is where the tram turns around.

The vendors building is tolerable.

"the Hill" well the vendors are very aggressive, and we avoid it at all times.

Enjoy Labadee, we do.

Safe travels.

Thank you all for the info. I heard about the aggressive market area as well, and wanted to avoid that. I was just worried she might have to walk through that to get the Columbus Cove. I'm pretty protective of my mama bird right now and don't want her to have to deal with that or me telling them to back off.

I didn't know there was a boat that would take us over to start with. Thanks for the link. Looks like she will get the relaxing day I had hoped for her.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...