Ocho Rios BEACH DAY PASS

tiba99

I have been very successful with this message board for all my beach Excursions so I hope someone will be able to help me again.

On my last cruise I found a day pass for an all inclusive beach resort in falmouth Jamaica I went to whitesands.

So I was hoping does anyone know where I can go in Ocho

Rios where is close to the cruise port.

I have two girls ages 6 and 4. I Would like a place that is all inclusive, nice beach and water slides.

Thanks for reading. :)

Im looking into the same thing. I would take a look at resortforaday.com. maybe jewel runaway bay?

That's one I have been thinking of as well when our cruise is there Feb 28. Read lots of reviews on TA for this and a couple of other places but not a lot of reviewers are the one-day users; most are people who are at the resorts for a week or more. But, the few recent reviews by day-users are good for this resort, so I'm kinda leaning towards it. Still undecided.

We spent a week at Jewel Runaway Bay last March. It's so much fun! The cruise ship passengers would come in for the day and are given a towel. I'm pretty sure they had full access to everything and all drinks and food were included. Buffet, grill by the beach, beautiful sandy beach, nice lounge chairs, hot tubs, 3 pools, one pool with a swim up bar, gift shop...

And the very best, an amazing waterpark! I thought the waterpark was just perfect. Lots to do for all levels but not too big that you feel overwhelmed keeping an eye on your kids. Lots of lifeguards that are awesome with the kids. They have a snack bar and drinks in the waterpark area, a lazy river and a splash area for the littler kids. Lots of loungers too.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I think it was about a 30 minute ride from Ocho Rios.