Reservations and cleaning rooms

travel33

Hi! I'm new to NCL and have booked a cruise to Bermuda on the Breakaway for June.

I know it's a while off, but was wondering when they opened the reservations to book for specialty dining and some shows?

Also was wondering if they made up the rooms once or twice a day?

Thanks in advance!

Yep 90 days and twice a day :)

I love NCL and wrote this post about things you should know before cruising with them, as this is your first NCL cruise this may be of use: http://cruisingisntjustforoldpeople.co.uk/2016/12/04/8-things-i-wish-i-knew-before-cruising-with-ncl/

Have a fabulous time!! The Breakaway is a gorgeous ship, lots of photos of her on that link too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yep 90 days and twice a day :)

I love NCL and wrote this post about things you should know before cruising with them, as this is your first NCL cruise this may be of use: http://cruisingisntjustforoldpeople.co.uk/2016/12/04/8-things-i-wish-i-knew-before-cruising-with-ncl/

Have a fabulous time!! The Breakaway is a gorgeous ship, lots of photos of her on that link too.

Thanks for your reply. Have taken 6 cruises on Carnival and one on Celebrity, and with the promo going on right now, made sense to try NCL.

We like to drive from NC to the ship we're going on, and have tried most of the Carnival ships that sail in the summer near us.

My 14 year old son is disappointed that he won't get his points on Carnival, as he turned Gold last year..lol..

Looks like lots of things for him to do on the Breakaway, and that's what I was looking for :)

Thanks again :D

Thanks for your reply. Have taken 6 cruises on Carnival and one on Celebrity, and with the promo going on right now, made sense to try NCL.

We like to drive from NC to the ship we're going on, and have tried most of the Carnival ships that sail in the summer near us.

My 14 year old son is disappointed that he won't get his points on Carnival, as he turned Gold last year..lol..

Looks like lots of things for him to do on the Breakaway, and that's what I was looking for :)

Thanks again :D

A 14 year old will absolutely love the Breakaway! He will have so much fun. :)