Beer on the constellation

Jothma

We were on the eclipse last year and there was a bar that stocked a large selections of beer. In April we will be on the constellation, does anyone know if there is anywhere similar on this ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on the eclipse last year and there was a bar that stocked a large selections of beer. In April we will be on the constellation, does anyone know if there is anywhere similar on this ship.

They will be in Cellar Masters or the Passport Bar by Guest Svc

If you want the best selection you need to sail on the Equinox which has the full GastroBar.

Edited by wallie5446

If you haven't already, upgrade to the premium package. The mark up on some continental beers is over 500% compared to UK retail prices with several still requiring an additional payment with the premium package.

Thanks Mynki. We have upgraded to premium. My husband likes to try different beers and we were not sure where they would be located on the constellation.

If you have upgraded you should have quite a choice.

Having just left Connie last Monday I can vouch for that.

Bars on deck had the best choice. At other bars you would have to ask and they may not have quite the choice but some bar servers would try and get your choice if they did not have it.

No Passport Bar on Connie.

Lots of choices including Peroni,Sam Adams, Red Stripe, Anchor Steam Beer, Stella, Heineken, American IPA's, Spitfire, Guiness, Ciders. Draught Beers included Heineken. Of course they had Bud, Coors and Miller none of which I like. There where others. At the deck bars they generally had the full selection on show behind the bars.

Iain

Enjoy