Aft Cabin Vision of the Seas

Ginnylou

Information on the Aft Junior Suite Cabins for Visiion of the Seas. Will be on this ship for 8/18/06 Alaska Cruise r/t out of Seattle. Have cruised on both port and starboard side but never aft. How will the view be from an aft cabin and will there be a overhang giving some protection from rain? Thanks for your input.

Ginnylou :)

In my opinion Aft is the only way to go! Especially if you want some privacy. My DH and I were in the aft corner JS on the Rhapsody and LOVED it! The balcony is huge. There was a little bit of an overhang that provided some coverage. But there is also enough so if you want to lay out! I would think too if you are doing Alaska that it would be perfect. Nad the view is wide open, you may not get to see it first but you will see it the longest!

I am also thinking about an aft cabin on the Vision of the Seas for our Oct 16 2006 Mexican Riviera cruise. We have cruised 7 xs prior and never had aft cabin. My TA said we have to try it. Several people seem to like them.. anyone want to comment on pros. vs. cons?

Thank you

Karen

In May we had JS 8090 on the Vision, it was awesome. Very spacious, bigger bathroom with tub, nice sitting area with a sofa bed, large coffee table, 2 chairs with small ottomans. The balcony was huge!!! 2 deck chairs and 1 lounge chair and a square table.

Pro's & Con's......

Pro The balcony!!! ......Con..... can't think of any!

Pro Bigger cabin .......Con......I'm forever spoiled! Until I book a GS

Pro The view .......Con......No argument there!

Pro Quiet .......Con......if any the long walk :D

And don't forget 2 C & A credits and priority boarding!!! :D

We won't book another Aft only because it was too much walking for DH, so our next cruise we booked on the hump!!!!

We had an aft corner JS cabin on Rhapsody, and it was everything that we had hoped for and more. If we can ever plan that far ahead again (and travel without the kids again!) then we will by all means book one again - no second thoughts. The walk is well worth it.

Archived