Celebrity package hotel details issued?

louhun88

It all depends on when your cruise sails. Celebrity tend to sign contracts with hotels by season. However, I have known of occasions when Celebrity have changed the hotel assigned as the overnight hotel included with a cruise/flight package after the initial allocation. If you want to be able to choose your hotel, you may book a one-night hotel stay but this will be at an additional charge and you will not be refunded for the included hotel.

It all depends on when your cruise sails. Celebrity tend to sign contracts with hotels by season. However, I have known of occasions when Celebrity have changed the hotel assigned as the overnight hotel included with a cruise/flight package after the initial allocation. If you want to be able to choose your hotel, you may book a one-night hotel stay but this will be at an additional charge and you will not be refunded for the included hotel.

Thanks we don't sail until January!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

We have booked 2 nights pre-cruise stay, flights and transportation through Celebrity but with a German TA - this is a group booking. We travel in 19 days.

My travel agent will send booking details 10 - 14 days before travelling. I got the reservation number for our flights 4 weeks ago and was told we will be booked at the Westin Beach Resort Ft. Lauderdale as Celebrity usually books there. For a few days now I can see more booking details on my Celebrity log in and there it looks like Celebrity now books Hyatt Pier 66 at Ft. Lauderdale. So still waiting to learn where we will stay - not to mention I am very curious :rolleyes:

I printed our xpress passes weeks ago - but still have to wait for travel documents... I am so glad that is less than 3 weeks since we will leave for Florida.

Edited by black forest

We have booked 2 nights pre-cruise stay, flights and transportation through Celebrity but with a German TA - this is a group booking. We travel in 19 days.

My travel agent will send booking details 10 - 14 days before travelling. I got the reservation number for our flights 4 weeks ago and was told we will be booked at the Westin Beach Resort Ft. Lauderdale as Celebrity usually books there. For a few days now I can see more booking details on my Celebrity log in and there it looks like Celebrity now books Hyatt Pier 66 at Ft. Lauderdale. So still waiting to learn where we will stay - not to mention I am very curious :rolleyes:

I printed our xpress passes weeks ago - but still have to wait for travel documents... I am so glad that is less than 3 weeks since we will leave for Florida.

I booked direct with celebrity, didn't realise that they included a night in Miami pre cruise! (I'm sure it's included in the higher price though 😞)

Hope you have a lovely cruise!

It is likely to be a while before you are allocated a hotel, then. If it is any consolation, you will not really have much time at the hotel and I have never known Celebrity to allocate a bad hotel.

Looking at flights this year most seem to arrive in Miami at 6pm earliest so definitely won't have much time, somewhere to sleep and that's it!