Island Princess Thermal Spa

Luckybones

I been trying to gather all the info I can for Island Princess Thermal suite. On my previous NCL cruise there thermal suite was fantastic. Steam room, thermal pool, heated loungers was great after a day to relax.

Question is does the Island have something similar, all the info I can gather is they have a steam room, and loungers but that's about it.

Any extra info would be helpful thanks

If I remember correctly, there are four heated tile beds/loungers. There have been recent posts that on some ships regarding the heat level of the beds was not very high. No pool but there are several steam rooms/saunas operated at different temperatures. You need to book for the whole cruise and spaces are limited.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by IECalCruiser

If I remember correctly, there are four heated tile beds/loungers. There have been recent posts that on some ships regarding the heat level of the beds was not very high. No pool but there are several steam rooms/saunas operated at different temperatures. You need to book for the whole cruise and spaces are limited.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks, I'll have to go look it once we get on board, I was mostly interested in the sauna and thermal pool. The Loungers are nice but not my cup of tea.

Thanks, I'll have to go look it once we get on board, I was mostly interested in the sauna and thermal pool. The Loungers are nice but not my cup of tea.
Only Princess ships with a thermal pool are the Royal, Regal, and soon the Majestic. The saunas and steam rooms aren't my thing, but the heated beds in the TS on the Island's twin, the Coral, were very relaxing. However, once I tried the thermal pool on the Regal that is where I stayed [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by IECalCruiser

I been trying to gather all the info I can for Island Princess Thermal suite. On my previous NCL cruise there thermal suite was fantastic. Steam room, thermal pool, heated loungers was great after a day to relax.

Question is does the Island have something similar, all the info I can gather is they have a steam room, and loungers but that's about it.

Any extra info would be helpful thanks

It looks like you are sailing in a month or so, you should be ok in the Spa.

The Dec 20, 2016 Sailing had a new Spa Manager join the Team and it was a complete disaster. Four women I met had their hair done, were traumatized because the crush of Appointments made the Beauticians rush, each of them went back to their cabins to completely dismantle what they just paid for. As for the Spa, several people cancelled their treatments after the first experience of being rushed and crowded.

Hopefully by the time you Sail the Spa Manager will have figured out how to use the POS System.

Otherwise, you are going to have a BLAST on this ship!! It was sooooo much fun and the Canal was simply amazing!!

Go to the Lido Deck on Sea Days for super fun times! Explorer's Lounge is the place to Dance after 10p!!