Movin' on up?

will76rocks

We have our stateroom next door to the kids. My wife is having second thoughts about the arrangement. We were budget minded and selective when we booked (adjoining interiors mid ship) Now we find ourselves,really second guessing the interior and even being that close to the kids hahaha. Seriously though, balcony or even ocean view is what we are used to. We are so bad! How hard is it to upgrade 3 months out?

I would call as soon as possible to see if any rooms across the hall or down the hall (but not too far) are still available. A balcony across the hall sounds great. Good Luck, and Enjoy your cruise.

We have our stateroom next door to the kids. My wife is having second thoughts about the arrangement. We were budget minded and selective when we booked (adjoining interiors mid ship) Now we find ourselves,really second guessing the interior and even being that close to the kids hahaha. Seriously though, balcony or even ocean view is what we are used to. We are so bad! How hard is it to upgrade 3 months out?

Upgrade now!!

When we took our kids, on another Cruiseline, they were 18, 20 & 23. They were in an inside about 6 rooms away! As long as your on the same Deck you should be fine. When are you going & what ship>?

We leave April 30th on Breeze. They had a WAY foward balcony, my wife is prone to motion sickness though she didn't get sick last cruise. We like midship, to avoid it all together.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Forums mobile app