ChoiceAir booking questions

evcas1969

My daughter and I are taking a Rome cruise which ends on 7/2/17. My daughter is technically taking two back-to-back family vacations with minor overlap. She leaves for Europe early June, and I fly over mid-June to meet her. Then we are flying back to the USA together immediately after the cruise.

* Will ChoiceAir let me purchase separate outbound flights but use the same return flight?

* The flight summary lists the availability of two cruise transfer options: (1) "Departure -Rome Airport - $75" and (2) "Round Trip - Rome City Pickup / FCO Airport Departure - $150". I'm not clear to which part of the itinerary 'departure' refers; if I only want the transfer from port to FCO, would I choose (1)? Are their any concerns with using this service compared to booking my own transfer?

* The flight I'm looking at is using AirCanada for FCO>YYZ, and AirCanada Rouge for YYZ>MCO. Does anyone know what the process is to select seat reservations (if allowed) with those airlines? I'd like us to sit together if possible.

Thanks!

* Will ChoiceAir let me purchase separate outbound flights but use the same return flight?...

Sure, just book flights for each person seperately, don't try to buy for both people in the same transaction.

I can't answer the first question, but for the transfer question consider using a private transfer if there will be two or more of you. We used Rome Cabs last summer into Central Rome from Civitavecchia and it was cheaper. I believe from the port to the airport was about 50 Euros. They were on time and the van was nice. There are lots of transfer services (check the Italy boards for others).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

* The flight I'm looking at is using AirCanada for FCO>YYZ, and AirCanada Rouge for YYZ>MCO. Does anyone know what the process is to select seat reservations (if allowed) with those airlines? I'd like us to sit together if possible.

Unless the fare does not allow it, login to the airline site after you are booked and choose seats.

Edited by Biker19