Discounted drinks package offered before sailing??

leono1

I'm booked on the allure for the 24th September around the Caribbean.

I'll be buying the drinks package no matter what, but was wondering can I expect to get it offered cheaper than it is now in my planner before sailing? Or is what it is now the cheapest it will be?

At the minute it's £264+ tips totaling £313.

I'm in no rush to buy as I have until late September but was just wondering after reading people on here say they brought it on a 'sale'

You can buy anytime to lock in a price and cancel and rebuy if a lower price becomes available. You can cancel it all the way up to 3 days before sailing. But as mentioned above sales on drink packages vary by ship and sailing. Normal I have seen is 20% off but we have had 30% off before.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You can buy anytime to lock in a price and cancel and rebuy if a lower price becomes available. You can cancel it all the way up to 3 days before sailing. But as mentioned above sales on drink packages vary by ship and sailing. Normal I have seen is 20% off but we have had 30% off before.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Correct, we did exactly that...bought at a 20% off promo...then a little while later they had a 30% off promo so I just cancelled and rebooked. They refunded and credited my card within a week.

So yes, do keep a lookout for a promo - you have up to 4 days or so before sailing date to prepurchase.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We just recently sailed the Oasis and initially bought at 25% off, which was $43 per day. During the Black Friday sale, we were able to get the Deluxe Drink package with Voom Surf & Stream bundled together for $49 per day. We cancelled both our drink and internet packages and purchased this. Was a very good deal...