Insider Tours

Bella O

Wondering if anyone here has used them? Using a search, I found only a couple of mentions, yet they are in the top ten on TA. Interested in the St. Petersburg 2 day, as well as their Helsinki tour.

Thanks for any feedback!

We used Insider Tours last August for St Petersburg and Berlin. I highly recommend them and would have no hesitation in booking with them again. Natalia response to my emails were always very prompt and she was our guide for our 2 days private tour in St Petersburg. Berlin was even better, were we did another private tour and our guide was Australian like us and Berlin was the highlight of our cruise with Tallinn

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

One more point you have many more people who use TripAdvisor to review their Tours, hotels etc compared to Cruise Critic. Email a few tour companies and then go with whom you feel the most comfortable with. I did not choose one of the 3 major ones, as one never answered my email, the other one did not even read my email properly as we did not want to see just museums and churches and I did not email the 3rd tour company. I found Natalia from Insider the most helpful

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app