Luggage tags for upcoming cruise

When you print your cruise document, it is in there. What I found is that you can only request luggage tags be mailed to you if you are in a certain level of cabin or above. I think that E and above can request them.

Do you mean cruise contract? Not the set sail pass right?

RC discontinued sending higher quality luggage tags to passengers- even those in suites. Suggest you print them out and purchase (clear plastic) on line plastic luggage tag holders, you can insert the paper RC luggage tags in them and they are durable and not expensive.

Edited by Cruise a holic

We just printed our docs and there was only one "luggage tag" in there. It said on it that it wasn't an official tag and that it only contained information. Not sure where to actually get luggage tags.

Yes, exactly!! Not sure what is meant from above statement

Do you mean cruise contract? Not the set sail pass right?

Correct, the luggage tag image will be at the end of the Guest Vacation Documents (cruise docs), which are usually released around 7 weeks before the cruise.

There should also be a "Print Luggage Tags" button on the same page as your online check-on appear at the same time as your cruise docs.

Correct, the luggage tag image will be at the end of the Guest Vacation Documents (cruise docs), which are usually released around 7 weeks before the cruise.

There should also be a "Print Luggage Tags" button on the same page as your online check-on appear at the same time as your cruise docs.

Ok thank you! We do not sail till end of April so I guess that explains why i didn't see them. :)

How and where do I go for the luggage tags? I have printed out my set and sail pass, but it did not include the tags...so I am just wondering do those come separate?? Thanks for any info.

From your cruise planner when you click on "on line check" in there will be a tab right below the guests names that says "print luggage tags". This may not show up until 49 days prior to your cruise.

Edited by Ourusualbeach