Liberty Menus and Kids Compass?

Hello - trying to do some evening planning for our April 16th cruise. It's the Belize, Roatan, Cozumel itinerary.

Any recent or future Liberty travelers have the current Menus for the MDR and Giovanni's?

Also - anyone have the kids compasses for the Liberty? I am trying to find out when Pirate Night and Sports night will be (must do events for my kids!)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was just on this same itinerary on 1/22. The first night was Basil and the last night was the one with lamb shank. Monday and Friday were formal nights. They usually do M/Th, but for some reason they changed it on our sailing. Thursday was the one with Gyoza and Friday was lobster. I think the first formal was the one with the delicious filet (the only dish I truly love on RC). I think pomodoro was Wednesday. Tuesday we ate at Giovanni's.

There is no pirate night - that's Disney. I think our kids compass is different because there weren't many kids so they combined 6-11yo except on the last sea day when all the decks were closed due to weather.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks Triple U.

There is usually a Pirate Night for the 3-5 and 6-8 kids on Royal where they do a short performance on the promenade. It's different than the Disney Pirate Night for sure but it does happen!

Interesting. I have 6yo triplets that have been on the Oasis when they were 5 and the Liberty twice as 6yos and I've never heard of pirate night. I'll look for that on our next cruise as I know my kids would enjoy it!! They spend most of their time in AO.

Interesting. I have 6yo triplets that have been on the Oasis when they were 5 and the Liberty twice as 6yos and I've never heard of pirate night. I'll look for that on our next cruise as I know my kids would enjoy it!! They spend most of their time in AO.

If you head over to the Freedom with Infant review that is going on and look at the kids compass there - you see the Pirate Parade on Day 3 in the evening. When we were on the Navigator - this parade trekked from AO to the Promenade for songs, dances, and some 'Arghs...everyone made bandanas and had eye patches and such - it was fun for them and us.

I am asking for kids compasses for Liberty - maybe you have some from a past cruise handy? Maybe they don't do it on Liberty?

Edited to correct ship reference!

• 1 year later...