duty free memory cards

luvvin_u_2

Luvvin,

What sort of memory card are you after?

I work in IT and would be willing to see what they cost us. As we are on the same cruise I can give it to you. Cost may be cheaper then duty free not sure. Let me know what you need and ill get you some prices.

Just a thought.

Dan

Luvvin,

What sort of memory card are you after?

I work in IT and would be willing to see what they cost us. As we are on the same cruise I can give it to you. Cost may be cheaper then duty free not sure. Let me know what you need and ill get you some prices.

Just a thought.

Dan

Hey Dan (or anyone else for that matter), you may be able to help me here regarding memory cards. I'm finally getting a digital camera for Christmas (yes, I'm a little slow). I went out & bought it last week. The girl in the shop says that all cameras have different memory cards but I have been told that there are SD & XD memory cards. My camera takes an SD. Does that mean I can buy any SD card? I was thinking about buying one on ebay as that can be much cheaper than buying in a shop. I want a 1gb card as my camera is 6mp so I figured a larger card would be better. I'm very new to all this so I'm not sure what's best.

Karen

Hey Karen,

for once the sales person wasnt lying.

Digital cameras take a variety of cards including SD and XD and some are proprietary.

If you have already picked the camera and know its SD then thats half the battle.

Yep any SD card will work, you will find that the brand names, (Kodak, Sony, HP etc) will be more expensive then the generic ones up to three times as much sometimes.

I can offer you 1Gb SD Kingston @ about $130.00 Inc GST (prices change almost daily) RRP is $185 inc GST.

Dan

Archived