Snorkel gear for 3 year old

acook620

When our youngest two were 3 & 5 yo we bought snorkel rafts. They were fantastic!! We added a rope and towed them behind us. We always bring their life vests, and they happily wore them as they looked through the window at all the fish. Ours is the Sea View Calypso brand. We brought a small hand air pump to inflate them and used a water bottle to fill the window. They worked so well that my now 8 &10 yo still remember them. They really work and they could see the fish and coral very well.

Here is a thread about the raft from 2010.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1140967

We found some amazing face mask snorkels that my 3 year old loves. He couldn't coordinate his breathing with a standard snorkel set up. He has been practicing in the bathtub and can't wait to "swim with the fishies".

We got this, unfortunately his face isn't quite long enough for it to fit properly

When our youngest two were 3 & 5 yo we bought snorkel rafts. They were fantastic!! We added a rope and towed them behind us. We always bring their life vests, and they happily wore them as they looked through the window at all the fish. Ours is the Sea View Calypso brand. We brought a small hand air pump to inflate them and used a water bottle to fill the window. They worked so well that my now 8 &10 yo still remember them. They really work and they could see the fish and coral very well.

Here is a thread about the raft from 2010.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1140967

Thank you so much for this idea, I just ordered one for my 3yo for our cruise, I hope he loves it!