NCL Escape - Tips & Tricks?

MFScruise

Thanks!!!

Np. I would also suggest if you are a fast walker vs jogger like me to try the waterfront. I know some don't agree with this but I encountered plenty of walkers early morning vs getting bowled over on the jogging track. The tip is to go early like 6 or 7 am. Also in that deck are coffee and pastries at various stations like the 5 o clock somewhere bar do you can sit and have a coffee afterward.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The best advice I could give is to not sweat the small stuff and enjoy your vacation. We were on The Escape last September and she was fantastic. So much so we booked her again this year. As some have mentioned the buffet can be crazy busy especially on embarkation day so we took other's advice and ate lunch at one of the main dining rooms. Not busy at all! Also be sure to make reservations 90 days out for speciality dining. Enjoy your vacation!!

Great advice. You can't have a bad time unless you like to complain about little things like the price of bottled water (when the ship's buffet water is filtered and likely no more salty than the Aquafina - and free). I am thinking of stuff as we go and am excited for our round 2 on Escape next month. We too ate lunch in one of the dining rooms and it was such a nice way to start the vacation. Another thing I never considered was breakfast in O' Sheehans. It hadn't even occurred to me that that was a fourth breakfast option other than room service, dining room or buffet. We will do that this time. Speaking of room service, I know some will still complain over the small fee for everyone in the room to get what they want but we did that for port days each day and with the large balcony, it made eating in the room a fun, delicious, stress free task while we were getting ready to head out to port.