Conquest Spa use of steam,sauna and showers

carmi0018

:p:confused::mad:Anyone recently come off the Conquest. Imy a guy who loves to take a sauna, steam them shave and shower in the locker room instead of knocking my elbows against the walls of my room bathroom 50 times . So of course, no one at Carnival HQ could tell me if I would have to pay a fee to do that. I never had to as when you have free access to the fitness center, you al a o have access to the locker rooms where the steam bath, saunas and showers are. Can anyone confirm that use of locker room is complimentary? I sailed with NCL lat trip (couldn't find a carnival for my dates) and I had to pay $45. A day if they had room!.. which was sea days only . They also lied about the price . All I'm asking for is if someone used them or noticed on a recent trip. I know treatment's and thelasotherapy pools cost, I'm looking for a quick steam shower and out ! Thanks I b adcancel if you can help! :(

:p:confused::mad:Anyone recently come off the Conquest. Imy a guy who loves to take a sauna, steam them shave and shower in the locker room instead of knocking my elbows against the walls of my room bathroom 50 times . So of course, no one at Carnival HQ could tell me if I would have to pay a fee to do that. I never had to as when you have free access to the fitness center, you al a o have access to the locker rooms where the steam bath, saunas and showers are. Can anyone confirm that use of locker room is complimentary? I sailed with NCL lat trip (couldn't find a carnival for my dates) and I had to pay $45. A day if they had room!.. which was sea days only . They also lied about the price . All I'm asking for is if someone used them or noticed on a recent trip. I know treatment's and thelasotherapy pools cost, I'm looking for a quick steam shower and out ! Thanks I b adcancel if you can help! :(

Last year on Conquest, I just walked in and used both the Sauna and Steam rooms with no issues. Did not ask and did not pay.