I need help.....my cruise will be at the start of a 120 day trip

MissCakeyBun

https://instagram.com/p/BSfk7EQlHqu/Hi we won't be cruising for the whole time it's a 2 week cruise at the start.

My packing planning is going well I made my own packing folder and got all the dresses and skirts tops and cardigans into the folder on the left. I also wear very full Petticoats on a daily basis and these2 pictures show before and after vacuum packing with a roll vacuum style bag.

We are off to the States on Thursday for 10 days so having a packing trial run

BSfk7EQlHqu

the 20/20 rule: Anything I truly need, I can buy for less than $20 in less than 20 minutes from my current location.

For those of us who have big boobs or big (or small) feet and travel beyond the US and western Europe, that is not always the case. It certainly is a decent perspective, but you always need to keep in mind where you will be and what your specific needs could be....

As for entertainment on a long cruise, all I'd need would be stuff to read (for me, kindle and a way to download new books as needed) and music. I wouldn't bring wii or dvds - take up too much space.....I'd think over 111 (even on a lovely small ship like Pacific Princess) they'd change over the entertainment on tv often enough to give you new options....