Norwegian Cruise Line Lowers Bottled Water Prices

LauraS

Do you have to order the water before you board or can you order it the first day of your cruise thru your room steward.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Whichever you prefer: you can pre order it or wait until you get on the ship. There will be a couple places you can order it as you wander the ship but not through your room steward.

Never had an issue with the tap water on board. Probably cleaner than most public water systems. If you do decide to fill some type of water bottle, please, please heed the signs about NOT filling the bottle from any of the dispensers! All it takes is for a few bottle openings that have had lips on them to touch the dispenser to possibly spread something. I watched way too many people disregard the signs to the point where I wouldn't get anything from them. Bring a small funnel or fill clean glass to dump in your bottle. Thanks!

I had a buffet worker point that out to me when I was getting water for my insulated tumbler. I didn't see the sign, they should make it larger. But it is a very good idea not to spread germs.

I had a buffet worker point that out to me when I was getting water for my insulated tumbler. I didn't see the sign, they should make it larger. But it is a very good idea not to spread germs.
Same thing for us on the ice machine. I agree, it is a good idea to use clean cups only.

I'm on the Sun on 3/7 and already ordered water at the old price. Does anyone know if they will refund me the difference from the old price to the new? I know it's just a few dollars, but still wondering...

I called this week as I had purchased previous the new lower prices and they refunded the prices of the package and I purchased a new one at the lower price. Slight hassle, but worth saving some $!

• 2 weeks later...

Sandy - I just purchased a 12 pack of 1 liter bottles, and the charge was $34.98. Is that the "new, lower price" ? Or, should I be trying to figure out how to get a refund ? Sailing in 42 days on the Jade. BTW on my February 2017 CCL cruise, the bottled water was $4.90 for 12 1/2 liter bottles. Staggering difference. Thanks

Sandy - I just purchased a 12 pack of 1 liter bottles, and the charge was $34.98. Is that the "new, lower price" ? Or, should I be trying to figure out how to get a refund ? Sailing in 42 days on the Jade. BTW on my February 2017 CCL cruise, the bottled water was $4.90 for 12 1/2 liter bottles. Staggering difference. Thanks

That's the new price

Sent from my iPad using Forums