connected reservations help

Hi everyone, We are going on Harmony on July 15th. I have a couple questions. We have 2 rooms. Myself, my husband and 12 year old son will be in one and my mom and my 15 year old daughter will be across the hall. The reservations are linked in the cruise planner. When I go to book shows, dinning and such will it book for both rooms or will I have to go into each reservation separately to book? Question 2) we have the free soda package for having a boardwalk balcony, can we upgrade that to the one with juice and non-alcoholic drinks for my husband and son? Would we just pay the difference. Any help is greatly appreciated. So excited to go!!!

Having just gone through this experience for linking 10 cabins for dining and shows, 2 through RCI and the rest by private agents --

- Dining - call up Royal Caribbean directly and make sure that the reservation numbers are linked. If you both booked with Royal directly, you can do this yourself in the website. If by agents, you have to call up the agents and have them open to link reservations before going through Royal Caribbean.

- For shows, you'll have to go individually in each account to book the same shows.

Hope that helps!

Having just gone through this experience for linking 10 cabins for dining and shows, 2 through RCI and the rest by private agents --

- Dining - call up Royal Caribbean directly and make sure that the reservation numbers are linked. If you both booked with Royal directly, you can do this yourself in the website. If by agents, you have to call up the agents and have them open to link reservations before going through Royal Caribbean.

- For shows, you'll have to go individually in each account to book the same shows.

Hope that helps!

For shows there is the option to "add guests from another reservation". Just did this in January for four cabins.