Semi LIVE from Voyager of the Seas 21 Feb 2017 Fiji and South Pacific

lucymorgan

Hi are there particular cocktails you are interested in? (The menu is pretty long) The prices do include gratuity and are in USD. You can get the cocktail of the day for $8US which is what I did. There are also sometimes 2 for 1 offers in some venues.

On Carnival we discovered that the Long Island Iced Tea was the best value for money ie most amount of shots in any of the cocktails available! I don't normally drink cocktails but with the ridiculous prices of very ordinary wine (we live in South Australia) on board every other ship its the only way to go. Looking forward to being able to take 2 good bottles on board though. But any prices are great as really wondering if the deluxe drinks package is going to be worth it :)

On Carnival we discovered that the Long Island Iced Tea was the best value for money ie most amount of shots in any of the cocktails available! I don't normally drink cocktails but with the ridiculous prices of very ordinary wine (we live in South Australia) on board every other ship its the only way to go. Looking forward to being able to take 2 good bottles on board though. But any prices are great as really wondering if the deluxe drinks package is going to be worth it :)

Here is the non alcoholic section of the menu

nonalco_zpsottrdvoa.jpg

They also have a couple of spirit packages with half bottles and mixers that are delivered to your room (look on your cruise planner).

I don't normally drink cocktails either but the drink of the day was good value - $8 US