Allure - Boardwalk Balcony question

jfogle2017

Hey everyone! We are currently booked on the Allure in a boardwalk balcony cabin - we usually try to stay mid-ship to keep the motion/movement to a minimum. Since we are in a boardwalk balcony, we are pretty much in the back of the ship - do you feel movement terribly? We don't get seasick or anything like that but just hesitate staying this far back in the ship -

Anyone who has been on the Allure - talk to me about feeling the movement, etc. - any thing is appreciated!

Thank you,

Hey everyone! We are currently booked on the Allure in a boardwalk balcony cabin - we usually try to stay mid-ship to keep the motion/movement to a minimum. Since we are in a boardwalk balcony, we are pretty much in the back of the ship - do you feel movement terribly? We don't get seasick or anything like that but just hesitate staying this far back in the ship -

Anyone who has been on the Allure - talk to me about feeling the movement, etc. - any thing is appreciated!

Thank you,

We just sailed on the allure OTS in boardwalk balcony 14-307 and did not feel any movement nor any noise from outside or above, when out balcony door was closed. For videos of our boardwalk balcony cabin and the rest of our cruise, go to http://www.youtube.com and enter: cruise addict. I have tons of videos from our cruise showing the boardwalk and so much more, which you might find helpful. The boardwalk balconies also offer perks like the free soda package, lunch at johnny rockets and a free one hour rock climbing lesson. Best regards, Robert

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We sailed on Allure in a Boardwalk view cabin, 11325, which was only a couple of cabins from the end of the hall. It was very windy and rainy the first two days and we had no problem at all. I have been seasick on other cruises so I do take Meclizine before a cruise and during the cruise as well.

I also felt that our cabin had a great advantage as we had reservations for Ocean Aria the first night which was cancelled due to the winds and cold air. We were able to see if from our balcony another night. We also were able to see the parade from our balcony.

Other than it's being a long walk from the elevator (which really was good in that we did the walk several times a day and helped burn a few calories,) I would book that area again.

We just sailed on the allure OTS in boardwalk balcony 14-307 and did not feel any movement nor any noise from outside or above, when out balcony door was closed. For videos of our boardwalk balcony cabin and the rest of our cruise, go to www.youtube.com and enter: cruise addict. I have tons of videos from our cruise showing the boardwalk and so much more, which you might find helpful. The boardwalk balconies also offer perks like the free soda package, lunch at johnny rockets and a free one hour rock climbing lesson. Best regards, Robert

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank you so much! I will check out your videos! We have one booked but it's more at the very start of the boardwalk. Noise was a concern for us but we liked the perks it offers and we wanted to try a different type of balcony - I've watched a view videos that say the farther back you are, the better because you can watch the shows in the aqua theater from your balcony and not worry about making reservations plus being able to see the ocean, etc......just worried about the movement - I know on any given day and if it's windy/whitecapping, the risk of feeling movement is higher but I just wanted to know generally speaking, if movement, even at the end of the ship, was an issue.......

Thank you!