MY VIKING JOURNEY link

Azulann

Love the My Vking Journey, once you have booked a cruise.

It is a weath of information. I scrolled through the beverage and bar list. Looking forward to the white wine from Castello Banfi. I toured their winery in Tuscany many years ago.

Checked out the various dining options.Love that they are all open for lunch too.

Then I found the enrichment link

Has anyone done this?

The Met Under the Stars

This Privileged Access experience combines star gazing with a classic opera performance. Listen to the triumphant sounds through your individual Bose? headsets. Go beyond an ordinary visit to the opera and watch backstage interviews with the performers, costume and set changes, and technical details.

Sounds wonderful on one of our sea day evenings.

Compared to the Celebrity web site and their, my cruise page, Viking Ocean has showed again that this is an adult educated centered cruise line.

I have one year to get ready for my Viking Sea cruise. Love the MYViking Journey to make the time fly.

Love the My Vking Journey, once you have booked a cruise.

It is a weath of information. I scrolled through the beverage and bar list. Looking forward to the white wine from Castello Banfi. I toured their winery in Tuscany many years ago.

Checked out the various dining options.Love that they are all open for lunch too.

Then I found the enrichment link

Has anyone done this?

The Met Under the Stars

This Privileged Access experience combines star gazing with a classic opera performance. Listen to the triumphant sounds through your individual Bose? headsets. Go beyond an ordinary visit to the opera and watch backstage interviews with the performers, costume and set changes, and technical details.

Sounds wonderful on one of our sea day evenings.

Compared to the Celebrity web site and their, my cruise page, Viking Ocean has showed again that this is an adult educated centered cruise line.

I have one year to get ready for my Viking Sea cruise. Love the MYViking Journey to make the time fly.

I'm the same as you, I love going to the site to see the ship and find out where everything is

The movies under the stars (by the pool) we saw was Woman in Gold, had over 40 people there, the assistant cruise director was there ans said they usually get 20 people so they had to get additional ear phone and make additional bags of popcorn (even had the viking logo one it). It was very nice and relaxing to watch the movie there. Just to let you know that the AC by the pool does work really good at night and they even had nice blankets if you wanted. I wonder in warmer weather if they open the top of the pool for movies.