Lanyards

django

I haven't used a lanyard before on many cruises, but I am considering it now. If you put the ship's card in a purse that has a magnet in it - your ship's card won't work. I had his happen on 2 cruises and had to go to guest relations to get a new card. Also, if you keep your card next to your cell phone, the card won't work.

Yes, you do have to keep those X seapass cards away from electronics.....but why I ask??? I don't have that issue with hotel room keys. I'm sure with a strong magnet, you could mess up the room key. But casually being in the neighborhood of a cell phone or iPad doesn't mess up the hotel key. Why can't X figure that out......go talk to Marriott!

I haven't used a lanyard before on many cruises, but I am considering it now. If you put the ship's card in a purse that has a magnet in it - your ship's card won't work. I had his happen on 2 cruises and had to go to guest relations to get a new card. Also, if you keep your card next to your cell phone, the card won't work.

I am the WORST with a ship's card, seriously...I think I've had 20 replacement cards, but never a magnet problem... Can't wait for that [emoji33]

Sent from my XT1585 using Forums mobile app