Insider offers

minn55441

I just noticed that the new insider offers posted today. In the past I have not paid much attention to these offers, as we have always booked through a travel agent. The bonus points to our latitude account won't affect us as we are already platinum and we won't be chasing platinum plus for the perks, however the additional $100 OBC would be appreciated. My question is, can you book an insider offer through a travel agent or does it have to be booked directly with NCL?

The travel agent that I have used for the last several cruises have consistently offered prices about $100 less than booking through NCL directly, plus they have given us OBC of various amounts depending on how far in advance I contact them.

Thanks for the information, if anyone has booked an insider offer through a travel agent.

You can go through a travel agent. I think it gets added to the booking automatically, so it's not something the TA needs to know about or understand. Another option is to book it yourself through NCL and then transfer the booking to your preferred agent. This is a good way to go if you are just using the TA for the incentives, but you actually know more about NCL than they do.