Moody Gardens Shuttle To Port

Darlzee

Anyone have experience with this transportation? How many shuttles do they have, how big, is it first come first serve or do you have to make reservations. I was wondering if it takes a long time to transport many of their customers to the port or if you would suggest a taxi would get you there faster. There will be 6 of us leaving to Liberty of the Seas in April. Thanks for any suggestions you may have.

Anyone have experience with this transportation? How many shuttles do they have, how big, is it first come first serve or do you have to make reservations. I was wondering if it takes a long time to transport many of their customers to the port or if you would suggest a taxi would get you there faster. There will be 6 of us leaving to Liberty of the Seas in April. Thanks for any suggestions you may have.

Moody Gardens I assume uses there own transfer bus and not third party . The hotel has a medium size limo bus. And probably only transports there own guests. Even if two trips were required there would be plenty of time for those multiple trips.

Call and ask them for lay of the land.