Aft Cabin on Truimph

memabumpee

These balconies are bigger than the regular balconies on this deck for the same price. I had originally booked aft cabin 7433 but decided to splurge and moved to corner 7425 - I cannot wait!

Enjoy and take some pics of the cabin/balcony for us...

We had our first aft balcony cabin on the Triumph last May. It was on the Verandah deck, can't remember the number off the top of my head. The balcony is larger and very nice, so nice we've booked another aft balcony on the Liberty for our April cruise. Enjoy!

Thanks for the info just found out daughter and SIL will be in the cabin next to us Sailing Truimph 25 Feb 06 Also going Truimph 10 December 05 Cabin 1015 got a nice upgrade. I will be bringing a good Digital camara as I am a teachers assistant in a vocational center and they want pictures of the Gally on the ship sure hope they still give the tour of the galley. see you on deck.

Thanks for the info just found out daughter and SIL will be in the cabin next to us Sailing Truimph 25 Feb 06 Also going Truimph 10 December 05 Cabin 1015 got a nice upgrade. I will be bringing a good Digital camara as I am a teachers assistant in a vocational center and they want pictures of the Gally on the ship sure hope they still give the tour of the galley. see you on deck.

Archived