5yo and 2yo--First Night on Harmony of the Seas--Must eat with us?

I'm trying to figure the dining plans. We have early seating for the MDR all week. We are considering the BOGO 2-night package where you have to eat in specialty restaurants on night 1 AND 2. From previous cruises on Oasis back in 2012 and 2013, I know that then 1yo could not be sat by the Royal Tots folks as that didn't start until Day 2. Does anyone know if that's changed? Will my 5yo and 2yo have to eat with us in the specialty restaurants on night 1 or will the Aquanauts be open for my 5yo and the Royal Tots be open for paid sitting for my 2yo? Thanks in advance!

In November on the Harmony AO was open at 8pm. I also think that the nursery might of been open earlier (my DD is older for that but for what ever reason I remember seeing it opened thinking how cool that was early on day 1).

In November on the Harmony AO was open at 8pm. I also think that the nursery might of been open earlier (my DD is older for that but for what ever reason I remember seeing it opened thinking how cool that was early on day 1).

Ok great to know! We'll probably head there as soon as we board to tour it and get the hours. Thanks again!