Harmony of the Seas Boardwalk balcony rooms

We were on Oasis in 2015 and had 2 balcony rooms 9729 and 9721 for my sons' spring break trip...these were great rooms as the boys had the very last one with great view of water and aqua theater.....also high demand rooms..we will be on Harmony of the seas in May again with 2 boardwalk balcony rooms. 8321 and 8325....I now see that 10327 and 10329 are currently available. I am hearing that these formally coveted rooms are now obstructed view because of the slides on the boardwalk...How bad is the view blocked?...are some decks worse than others?....is aft or starboard any different or just mirror opposites?...we really enjoyed the rooms on oasis...will we be disappointed in the ones on Harmony?...should we keep what we have..or consider changing...deck 10 was the most popular on our oasis cruise...advice or photos of affected rooms would be appreciated...thank you!

I'm going on the Oasis in June and I'll be in room 9721 . I was wondering do you have any pictures or videos of the room was it nice state room

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Type the following words into Google"

"Oasis of the Seas 9721 youtube"

and you will find this as the second link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQPqMUXvNYs